Some Thing about ME

Theres always two sides of everything...the Right and the Wrong I decide what is wrong 'with me' or 'for me'..as far as 'with me' is concern nothing's wrong with me and 'for me' nobody has the authority to decide except me..so why bother saying this is BAD for you.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Questions!!

My heart is questioning to me--
"If you love a person,Tell me,
who it could be??"
One who is comfortable to the heart.
Loveable and completely down to earth.
One who will love me forever,
was my answer.

My eyes are questioning to me--
"What type of person it would be,
Whom you will forever like to see??"
A person whose face would be a charm.
Except her looks ,
She would be of no harm.
One whose eyes will hold my attention,
was my explanation.

My life is questioning to me--
"If you want to share your life,
with someone who it could be??"
One who will love me,
Without any condition.
One who would respect
My views and emotions.
Who will always make me cheer,
Is the one,with whom;
My life I would share.

My soul is questioning to me--
"If you want to give your love something,
what it could be??"
I would give her-
love,passion and peace.
Strength,wishes,dreams -all these.
I will give her happiness.
And take away her pain.
I would not let her change-NEVER AGAIN.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

prolly it wud be an under-"word" but still...

Beautiful!!!